The Princess of Cambridge, who is now fourth in line to the throne, was born on Saturday morning at the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital, weighing 8lb 3oz. Kate and William, who made an appearance with their daughter on the hospital steps, had held off revealing the name until the baby had been visited by the princess’s grandparents.
- Each figurine is individually painted by hand and is in a numbered limited edition of 3000
- Issued with its own certificate of authenticity
- Collectors ID HN 5795
- Package Length of the Product: 1.0"
- ONLY Infant Sizes Comes with a Beautiful Matching Bloomer | Bloomers Not Included for Sizes 2T and Up
- Peter Pan Collar and Puffed Sleeves | Made from a Super Soft, Light, Breathable Cotton
- Hand Sewn Design of Cascading Flowers Falling Down the Center | Adjustable Waist Tie | Fits True to Size
- Perfect For Church, Spring Summer Garden Parties and Wedding Mini Guest
- GUARANTEE Same-Day-Shipping from Los Angeles for orders fulfilled by Seller placed by 1pm (PST) | M-F except on Holidays