Olive Penderghast is the main character in the 2010 movie Easy A” starring Emma Stone “
Bestseller No. 1
Frankies 457 Spuntino Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 1 liter
- DOP Certified - only given to Italian olive oils that have undergone a scrupulous quality process that assesses the quality of the territory where the olive oil has been produced. Our DOP is consistently rated in the top 5 of all Italian DOP's.
- Bottled in a dark coated steel can that light cannot penetrate (exposure to sunlight causes olive oil to spoil.)
- Ripe, bright and fruity with incomparable grassy and peppery nuances.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Trans Fat Free & Kosher
Bestseller No. 2
Corto Extra Virgin Olive Oil From California, (3 Liter Fresh Sealed Bag in Box)
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Bestseller No. 3
Roland Sicilian Castelvetrano Olives, Whole, 52.9 oz Can
- Product weights 3lbs 4.9 ounce equal to 52.9 Ounce
- Whole castelvetrano olives are a unique specialty olive from Sicily with a mild flavor and non-bitter aftertaste
- Appealing to both olive lovers as well as those who shy away from stronger, saltier olive varieties
- These olives may be used directly out of the can as an appetizer or with a salad
- Zero grams of trans fat
Bestseller No. 4
Ellora Farms | Certified PDO Extra Virgin Olive Oil | Single Variety Koroneiki Olives | Cold Press & Traceable Olive Oil | Born in Ancient Crete, Greece | Kosher | 1 Lt Tin, total 33.8 oz.
- SINGLE ORIGIN & SINGLE ESTATE - The olive oil is harvested and bottled at source at the Olive Estates of Kolymvari region in the Island of Crete, Greece. The Olive Groves of Kolymvari are located in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, where the olives go beyond a simple agricultural product to being a key ingredient in the life, culture and cuisine of the region. The fruity aroma in this EVOO is due to the "Koroneiki olive variety" used in this extraordinary olive oil.
- WORLD'S FIRST FULLY TRACEABLE OLIVE OIL - We believe in the absolute traceability of our products and authenticity of its Origin and lifecycle. Simply submit the five-digit Lot number printed on the bottle label or tin into our Origin Tracer at our website www.ellorafarms.com and easily track this product "from the olive grove to the shelf". Trace the Origin and Taste the difference of single origin, single region, single estate, OU Kosher certified and ethically produced olive oil.
- PROTECTIVE DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN "PDO" - Please watch the video. Ellora Farms Olive Oil is a certified by the European Union as to the origin and to its quality which meets the stringent requirements, while maintaining a focus on environmental consciousness and tradition. Fresh from the Groves this 100% Pure Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil is known for its rich fruity aroma and a characteristic peppery flavor. Each bottle and tin is numbered in accordance with a strictly monitored procedure.
- SUSTAINABLE APPROACH - We use "Green" production methods and committed to a sustainable approach. - NO SOLVENTS USED - NO ADDITIVES USED - NO PRESERVATIVES USED. Produced in a Carbon Neutral Facility.
- COLD EXTRACTED - Ellora Farms is 100% Cold Extracted or from First cold press of the Koroneiki variety olives at source. The raw olives are transported to the mill under refrigeration and always stored in climate control conditions after harvest. The olive oil extraction takes place within hours of harvesting to preserve the nutrients and flavors that make it delicious and healthy. Award Winning Ellora Farms olive oil is of the highest quality and comes from the family estates.
Bestseller No. 5
Mario Camacho Foods Pitted Snack Olives, Seasoned Green Garlic Olives, 1.05 Ounce (Pack of 12)
- Contains 12-1.05oz pouches
- All natural
- Less than 80 calories per bag
- Low carb and zero cholesterol
- No pits, no brine, no mess
Bestseller No. 6
Central Grocery Olive Salad 32 oz
- 32oz Jar
Bestseller No. 7
Oloves Variety Pack of 12
- Oloves Olives Variety Pack of 12
- Contains 3 (1.1) oz Bags of Each Flavor
- Featured Flavors: Lemon & Rosemary (Natural Green Pitted Olives), Basil & Garlic (Natural Green Pitted Olives), Chili & Oregano (Natural Green Pitted Olives), and Chili and Garlic (Ripe Black Pitted Olives)
- All Olives are Pitted and Ready To Snack On! Also, All Olives are Gluten Free and Vegan
- No Refrigeration Needed, Packaged in Bags..Perfect for Lunch Boxes and On The Go!
Bestseller No. 8
Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 16 Ounce
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher and Gluten-Free
- Rich in Heart Healthy Monounsaturated Fat and Natural Antioxidants
- A natural and organic option to traditional olive oils with a great flavor
- Add the finest flavor and aroma to salads, vegetables, pastas, pestos, sauces, sautés, potatoes and even popcorn.
- This oil meets and exceeds the International Olive Oil Council's stringent standard of quality and purity.
Bestseller No. 9
Byzantine Pitted Olive Mix, Country, 5 Pound
- Byzantine olives are naturally cured, using methods that are centuries old, in sea salt, herbs and spices.
- Purple-black to black in color. Firm, full-flavored, tender, sweet. A must in green salads and on appetizer trays.
Bestseller No. 10
Roland Pitted Baby Kalamatas Olives,4lbs 6oz
- 1) Delicious in salads, in Spanish tapas, served with feta cheese and Roland? extra virgin olive oil, and on appetizer plates alone or mixed with other Roland olives (picholine, Italian cracked, Spanish.)
- 2) Roland Kalamata olives are a large almond shaped olive, purple-black in color with a strong, distinct flavor. Many olive aficionados consider this olive to be "the best of all olives."
- 3) Packed in re-sealable kegs, the olives are ready to use right out of the container and best when used at room temperature; keep cool after opening to retain a longer shelf-life.
- 4) Roland Kalamata olives are tree ripened to develop their distinct, characteristic flavor.
- 5) Olives are stored in a salt-water brine which guarantees the freshness