Ham (Hebrew: ??™??, Modern H?ñam Tiberian ??Žm ; Greek ???ñ?¬, Kham ; Arabic: ??????, ??Žm, hot” or “burnt”) according to the Table of Nations in the Book of Genesis was a son of Noah and the father of Cush Mizraim Phut and Canaan. “
Bestseller No. 1
Iberico de Bellota Ham Sliced by Hand (2 oz). GLUTEN FREE
- 100 % Pure Iberico de Bellota Ham. Gluten Free
- Hand Cut, thin slices.
- 2 oz. package.
- Free-range, acorn-fed, hormone free.
- By Fermin, the first Iberico producer to enter the US Market
Bestseller No. 2
Fermin Jamon Iberico, 2 Ounce
- Jamon Iberico by Fermin (2 ounce)
- Product of Spain
- Pre-sliced, perfect consistent thickness
Bestseller No. 3
NC Country Ham Special Biscuit Cuts 3 - 8oz Pkgs (1.5 Lbs)
- Enjoy ham served at the famous Dan'l Boone Inn, Resort of Pinehurst, Tupelo Honey Cafe, Bojangles and many more!
- Special Order Biscuit Cuts 3-8 Ounce packages
- Country hams are safe to store & ship at room temperature, refrigerate upon receipt
- According to Our State Magazine, "The inn's country ham, locally cured by Watauga farmers, is a can't-miss "
- Includes free sample pack of Wild Boar Red Eye Gravy Mix
Bestseller No. 4
Rays Country Ham - 16 lb. - Whole Bone-in Country Ham - Blue Ridge Mountain Cured
- CAROLINA COUNTRY HAM - We offer a premium whole bone-in aged naturally dry-cured Country Ham in Ray's Original Blue Ridge Mountain style delivered directly to your kitchen. We think that you will find it to be nothing less than America's Best! An "Owner's Manuel with suggestions for preparing to slice or bake are included!
- A TASTE FROM ANOTHER PLACE IN TIME - We follow the traditional methods for curing hams that our family as used for generations. As it is aged with the seasonal changes in temperature, the once humble ham became what can only be called a Country Ham, with the addictive taste, aroma and texture like no other.
- AGED SALT & DRY CURED HAM. - The best Country Ham harks back to the way food was preserved on the family farms of Appalachia before electricity and refrigeration. Methods handed from one generation to another curing hams naturally by rubbing them with salt, and sugar, and other spices creating that distinctive taste that can only be described as Country Ham.
- SURPRISE YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY WITH A GIFT OF COUNTRY HAM - Sharing of good food is our way of showing we care. When families relocate, often they can't find the foods and tastes they remember and long for. A Whole Bone-in Ray's aged dry-cured Country Ham will bring back that familiar aroma and taste of home we never forget.
- COMPLETE WITH AN "OWNER'S MANUAL." - From the day your ham arrived from our farms, we have followed the traditional artisanal methods for curing hams that our family has for used for nearly 75 years! We care so much about our hams we include with each Whole Country Ham complete instructions for how to care for your ham and the options for preparing it to be enjoyed.
Bestseller No. 5
Fermin Sliced Iberico de Bellota Pork Loin, 2 oz
- 2 oz. pkg. Fermin Sliced Iberico de Bellota Pork Loin
- Country of origin: Spain
Bestseller No. 6
Fermin Iberico de Bellota Lomo, 1 lb Loin Average
- One 1.5 pound loin
- Boneless Loin, perfect for slicing.
- Imported From Spain
Bestseller No. 7
Spiral Sliced Honey Glazed Holiday Ham (8 to 9 lbs) Serves 14-16
- Selected Best Ham by three National Magazines...Honey Glazed and Spiral Sliced
- 3 Sizes Available See Above 7-8 lbs, 8-9 lbs and 9-10 lbs
- Order by Monday October 21th (12 PM CST) for delivery by Thursday October 24th. or Friday October 25th
- Low in salt (800 mg per 3 oz serving)
- Free Shipping
Bestseller No. 8
Minor's Ham Base Gluten Free No Added MSG 16 Ounce
- Well-seasoned ham paste concentrate is made primarily from USDA-inspected naturally smoked, fully cooked lean boneless ham
- Consistent flavor every time
- This base has no artificial flavors, no added MSG, no Gluten
- 0 g Trans Fat and 0 g Saturated Fat per serving
Bestseller No. 9
Rays Country Ham - 2 lb. / 4 - 8 oz. Premium Country Ham Steaks - Blue Ridge Mountain Cured
- PREMIUM COUNTRY HAM STEAKS - Ray's "Black Label" promises two pounds of ¼" thick hand cut and selected Premium Country Ham Steaks taken from the center of the Ray's prize Country Hams. Cured in Ray Goad's Original Style from the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Now you can treat with your family to the highest quality authentic Country Ham Center-Cut Steaks available anywhere with free home delivery.
- THE COUNTRY HAM DIFFERENCE - If you are looking for North Carolina/Virginia natural aged salt & air cured Country Ham, you will find Ray's Original Style Blue Ridge Mountain Cured County Ham to be FIVE STARS! You can expect our ham to be saltier than today's honey cured 'city hams,' and pairs with salads or other recipes calling for its Italian cousin prosciutto! SATISFACTION GUARANTEE to those seeking the traditional taste of genuine Country Ham!
- TRADITIONAL COUNTRY CURED HAM. - The best Country Ham harks back to the way food was preserved on the family farms of Appalachia before electricity and refrigeration. Methods handed from one generation to another curing hams naturally by rubbing them with salt, and sugar, and other spices creating that distinctive taste that can only be described as Country Ham.
- SURPRISE YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY WITH A GIFT OF COUNTRY HAM - Sharing of good food is our way of showing we care. When families relocate, often they can't find the foods and tastes they remember and long for. Ray's aged dry-cured Premium Country Ham Steaks will bring back in grand style that familiar aroma and taste of home we never forget.
- EACH PACKAGE INCLUDES TWO CENTER SLICE STEAKS OF THE BEST PREMIUM QUALITY COUNTRY HAM. - Those who know how real Country Ham tastes, choose Ray's Country Ham knowing it comes from a family dedicated to this traditional artisanal craft for nearly 75 years! And those who want the very best Country Ham available today can find it in these Premium Country Ham Steaks.
Bestseller No. 10
Thomas Brothers Country Ham, 12 Ounce Package
- QUALITY CENTER CUT AND END CUT SLICES: delicious taste, and the end cuts are just the right size for mouth-watering country ham biscuits.
- CURED WITH SALT AND SUGAR: use it to season beans and vegetables for a truly southern taste sensation.
- COOKS UP QUICKLY @ 350 DEGREES FOR 1 MINUTE ON EACH SIDE: for an at-home fast food meal that will be appreciated at breakfast, lunch or supper.