Christine Daa?? is the main female character in Gaston Leroux’s novel The Phantom of the Opera (1911), the young singer with whom the main character Erik, the Phantom of the Opera falls in love.
Bestseller No. 1
WHAT THE MOON SAW AND OTHER TALES - 45 stories from the pen of H C Andersen
- Hans Christian Andersen, Illustrated by A. W. BAYES
- Abela Publishing
- Kindle Edition
SaleBestseller No. 2
Islamophobia in Muslim Majority Societies (Routledge Advances in Sociology)
- Publisher: Routledge
- Edition no. 1 (12/13/2018)
- Hardcover: 230 pages
SaleBestseller No. 3
Emoji Phantom of the Opera: Epic Tales in Tiny Texts (Condensed Classics)
- Gaston Leroux, Katherine Furman
- Publisher: Race Point Publishing
- Edition no. 0 (11/21/2017)
- Hardcover: 170 pages
Bestseller No. 4
OneDor Long Hair Curly Wavy Full Head Halloween Wigs Cosplay Costume Party Hairpiece (613#-Pale Blonde)
- Fashion Long Curly Hairstyles with our Full Head Wig with a natural parting design.
- Made from Japanese Kanekalon Futura Premium Synthetic Fiber Heat-Resistant up to 377°F.
- Length: Approx 21″ without stretching; Weight: Approx 9.5 oz; Color as shown in photo(May Vary by Monitor)
- One size fits all. Adjust the built-in Elastic Strap to suit your head shape.
- Secure and Comfortable Attachment for All Day Wear. Transforming Your Look in Seconds, wear for all events.