Our Top 10 Recommendations for Breguet
SaleBestseller No. 1
Breguet: Art and Innovation In Watchmaking
- Emmanuel Breguet, Martin Chapman
- Publisher: Prestel
- Hardcover: 176 pages
Bestseller No. 2
Orient Men's 'Sun and Moon Version 3' Japanese Automatic Stainless Steel and Leather Casual Watch, Color:hite (Model: FAK00002S0)
- Sapphire Crystal
- Sun and Moon Indicator
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 42.5mm
- Water resistant to 50m (165ft: in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Bestseller No. 3
Akribos Mechanical Tourbillon Moonphase Design (AM/PM) Watch -Exclusive Diamond Encrusted Edition - Skeletonized Face Automatic Dual-Time Limited Edition Genuine Alligator Leather Band
- MAKE A STATEMENT: When you wear this Akribos XXIV Men's AK493 Diamond Encrusted Exclusive Edition Mechanical Tourbillon Watch you make a statement that you do not compromise, you only wear the best! This Stunning Diamond Encrusted round watch features 405 SI3 diamonds around the case, textured 42.5 mm dial with Roman numeral indicator, a skeleton window, with dual-time subdial and sun/moon (AM/PM) indicator at the 3:00 position.
- EVERY DETAIL MATTERS: Genuine Alligator Leather band with deployment-buckle closure, Strap Length: 7¼ in. Min Wrist Size: 5.0 in Max Wrist Size: 7.25 in Strap Width: Widest: 22.0 mm Strap Thickness: Thickest: 7.0 mm, Crown Style is a Gorgeous Fluted Onion Style - Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M).
- TOURBILLON MOVEMENT: Tourbillon means the entire escapement is housed in a rotating cage, and the whole assembly is constantly moving. That means no matter what position the watch is in, those timing variations are essentially canceled out. A tourbillon is one of the pinnacles of horological achievement, and a truly impressive feat of engineering, Self-winding mechanical movement utilizes your natural movements to keep your wristwatch running for as long as you wear it.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: This watch comes in a beautiful gift box with an interior plush cushion that is deserving for such a unique watch, also Included is our Signature Warranty. We proudly stand behind every Akribos XXIV watch we sell, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase, this watch will be free from defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use.
- ELEGANT GIFT PACKAGING: Packaged in a stunning gift box, this makes a beautiful birthday present or Father's Day, anniversary, or holiday gift. Akribos XXIV watches are backed with a MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Bestseller No. 4
Art of Breguet
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Publisher: Sotheby Parke Bernet Pubns
- Edition no. 3 (07/01/1981)
- Hardcover: 394 pages
SaleBestseller No. 5
Victorinox Swiss Army Maverick Rubber Watch, 43mm, Black
- DISTINGUISHED LOOK. The silver and gold tones on this stainless steel bracelet give this watch a classic, sophisticated look. Practical for everyday wear but dressy enough for evening events, this watch effortlessly combines function and form.
- CHRONOGRAPH AND TACHYMETER. This Swiss Made watch features a unidirectional rotating bezel, a count-up scale as well as chronograph and tachymeter functions. Case is crafted from high-grade hypoallergenic stainless steel. Analog quartz movement.
- LUXURIOUS MASTERPIECE. The Maverick watch is a timeless piece that makes a great addition to your wardrobe from day to night. Not just a fashion accessory, this watch is just as polished as it is practical and can go in the shower, pool or ocean.
- WATCH DETAILS. 43mm. Screw-in caseback, scratch-resistant, triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal, date, tachymeter and chronograph. Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 m./330 ft.
- TRUSTED QUALITY. Watches purchased from authorized retailers eligible for a 3-year limited warranty. Excludes battery life, normal wear and tear, improper handling, damage resulting from abuse, misuse, accidents or unauthorized repair.
Bestseller No. 6
SaleBestseller No. 7
Breguet, Story of a Passion: 1973-1987
- Publisher: Watchprint.com SARL
- Edition no. 0 (08/10/2015)
- Hardcover: 128 pages
SaleBestseller No. 8
Breguet, Watchmakers Since 1775: The Life and Legacy of Abraham-Louis Breguet (1747-1823)
- Emmanuel Breguet
- Publisher: Antique Collectors Club Ltd
- Edition no. 1 (11/01/1997)
SaleBestseller No. 9
The Watch Book
- The Watch Book
- Publisher: teNeues
- Hardcover: 256 pages
Bestseller No. 10
Breguet 693 1/72 by Smer Models